Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well..... LOL

Last blog I wrote was May 11th last year..... ooooh how things have changed. Let me catch things up a bit....

Well, I was writing about how frustrated I was with how big I was and that I couldn't fit into anything. Little did I know I was pregnant which I found out a couple weeks later. Not only that, but I was 18 weeks by the time I went to the doctor (almost four months). Soooooooooooooo.... Now here I am almost a year later married to the love of my life and my best friend, we have moved out of the city and into a house and we now have a little boy. So 2009 was a crazy eventful year and seriously busy within the last half of the year. Now here is to an even better 2010 with all the exciting journeys to come, which I will really start blogging about this year. Starting now......

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment