Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ughhhhhh....

I am getting so annoyed and confused at the same time with this whole Blog layout business!!! All I want to do is rearrange stuff and basically build my layout exactly how I want it... is that too much to ask??? Like why can't I get my About me stuff over on the side along with everything else.... I just want my blogs in the middle and thats it! I want tidbits and pics on the left hand side.... and then links and every other thing on the right.... WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! They seriously need a website where you can build your background whatever way you want.... adjust your margins however..... rearrange stuff simply..... and then click to get an HTML code.... so easy...

Am I waaaaaay too smart that nobody has ever thought of this?
Or am I waaaaaaay too ignorant and its already some program that I don't even know about?

And NO, I don't want to pay anyone to do it, I wanna do it.... like scrap book style and everything.... geez.... can't wait til I get all this down! I have a feeling I'm going to find myself buying some "Blogging for Dummies" book tonight or in the mix of the "decoding HTML" section at the bookstore! Anyone .... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment